Being a relatively new coaching association, our focus within in the past few months has been to set up and structure the association and on the German coaching market. In the medium term, the IASC is pursuing the following goals on an international leve
- Cooperation and strategic partnerships with international as well as national coaching associations outside of Germany.
- Support of systemic and mental coaching beyond Germany.
- Licensing and standardisation of the coaching education by institutions outside of Germany.
- Sending out trained coaches to countries with less coaching know how; and amongst other things, to provide assistance for the founding and setup of new educational institutions.
- Cooperation with international companies and institutions that require coaches.
In accordance with the regulations of the IASC, every country can appoint one or more vice presidents who represent the IASC and their activities in their country. The vice presidents are points of contact for interested parties (members and educational institutions) in their own country, as well as contacts for the German structure of the IASC.
The following countries are currently represented by a vice president: